Pakistan Situation Report no. 2
Update from sub-office Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
1. 24/7 Control Room established at DGHS office and information shared
with all sub offices
2. Instructions issued to all DHO offices/DHQ Hospitals to provide emergency health relief and to collect information and submit to the control room in DG Health Services, KP
3. 1,763 injured reported from all over KP, with 129 deaths (received dead or died in hospital)
4. 1,493 patients managed at government hospitals and discharged, while 270 are still admitted
5. No major structural damages to health facilities reported yet and all health facilities are providing emergency health assistance to people in need. Cracks reported in some facilities.