Caring for Volunteers
Caring for Volunteers assists National Societies in preparing and supporting volunteers for their work during and after disasters, conflicts and other crisis events. It contains practical tools and information on preparing for crises, communication and psychological first aid, peer support and monitoring and evaluation.
The toolkit consists of five modules:
1. Resilience, Risk and Responsibility
2. Communicating the Message
3. Response Cycle and Volunteer Psychosocial Support: Before, During and After
4. Psycological First Aid for Volunteers
5. Monitoring and Evaluation of Volunteer Support
The toolkit is available in English, French, Spanish, Arabic and Russian. You can download it here or order it in hard copy at firstname.lastname@example.org.