Join the INEE PSS-SEL and TiCC Collaboratives to learn more about – and contribute to – their work on teacher wellbeing in emergency settings. The objectives of these virtual workshops are:
- To present the findings of research mapping resources and tools to support teacher wellbeing in emergency settings;
- To invite participants to feed into the content and structure of an INEE Guidance Note for teacher wellbeing, ensuring it will be practical and operational, and;
- To gather insights and feedback to inform subsequent tool development
Participants will have the chance to actively engage in brainstorming sessions and collaborative activities to gather insights, resources, and examples of promising practices across the globe that have supported teachers in emergencies. These insights will contribute to the design and creation of the INEE Guidance Note and inform subsequent tool development.
Participants will also have the opportunity to preview two forthcoming INEE resources, ahead of their launch. The Teacher Wellbeing Tools & Resources Mapping, and Teacher Wellbeing in Emergencies: Findings from a mapping and gap analysis.
What? A three-hour virtual and participatory workshop hosted by INEE
- ENGLISH: Monday, August 9th 11:00am – 2:00pm UTC
- SPANISH: Thursday, August 12th 12:00pm – 3:00pm UTC
- ARABIC: Friday, August 13th at 1:00pm – 4:00pm UTC
***Portuguese and French workshop dates/times TBC
Who? Teachers, school leaders, teacher trainers, practitioners, policy-makers, and researchers
How? Register now to participate in the language of your choice