Context, Development and Review of Guidelines
This group contains the following resources:
– Developing inter-agency guidelines on mental health and psychosocial support in emergency settings
– Defining mental health and psychosocial in the Inter-Agency Standing Committee Guidelines: constructive criticisms from psychiatry and anthropology
– Mental health and psychosocial support in humanitarian emergencies
– Consensus and professional practice in psychosocial intervention: political achievement, core knowledge-base and prompt for further enquiry
– Humanitarian intervention and cultural translation: a review of the IASC Guidelines on Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Emergency Settings
– Mental and social health during and after acute emergencies: emerging consensus?
– Discussion guide 4: Non-western concepts of mental health
– Mental health and psychosocial support in humanitarian settings: linking practice and research
Sorry, there was no activity found. Please try a different filter.